All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create a truly individual for which you're the fabric designer, quilt designer, and quiltmaker! Go ahead - take a dip! This DIY book teaches you how to dye cloth by hand to create unique fabrics to use in modern quilt designs. Includes instructions for setting up a home dye studio with minimal equipment and teaches key mixing techniques. You'll be able to make any colour you want, including any value (lightness and darkness) and gradation, allowing for an unlimited palette and endless inspiration.
- Author BiographyKim Eicjhler-Messmer is an assistant professor at the Kansas City Art Institute's Fiber Department.
- Author(s)Kim Lauren Eichler-Messmer
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.