All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact and systematic handbook is used in the USA as a reference work for many architectural courses and has become a modern classic of building construction literature. For the fourth edition, many of the 3D illustrations have been updated and, likewise, the technical information has been brought up to date. Applications showcases current developments and presents material and construction invations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Watts, chartered engineer, founder of Newtecnic, lecturer Cambridge University andUniversity of Westminster
- Author(s)Andrew Watts
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note1500 colour illustrations, 1500 farb. Abb.
- Weight2373 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.