Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by stariclee
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $115.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor senior or graduate-level students taking a first course in Control Theory (in departments of Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, and Chemical Engineering). A comprehensive, senior-level textbook for control engineering. Ogata's Modern Control Engineering, 5/e, offers the comprehensive coverage of continuous-time control systems that all senior students must have, including frequency response approach, root-locus approach, and state-space approach to analysis and design of control systems. The text provides a gradual development of control theory, shows how to solve all computational problems with MATLAB, and avoids highly mathematical arguments. A wealth of examples and worked problems are featured throughout the text. The new edition includes improved coverage of Root-Locus Analysis (Chapter 6) and Frequency-Response Analysis (Chapter 8). The author has also updated and revised many of the worked examples and end-of-chapter problems. This text is ideal for control systems engineers.
- Author BiographyDr. Katsuhiko Ogata graduated from the University of Tokyo (BS), earned an MS degree from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D from the University of California, Berkeley. He is Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Katsuhiko Ogata
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1502 g
- Width201 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th revised ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.