Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes use of ample illustrations and clear, -nsense explanations to provide a fundamental understanding of modern automatic control systems and industrial electronics. It is logically organized, taking readers on a virtual journey through a typical control system, starting with an introduction, then moving on to discuss basic components, sensors, wiring, motors, motor control circuits, and mechanical parts. At the conclusion, these functional parts are put together by discussing control strategies and controller types, including Programmable Logic Controllers. The text is both contemporary and comprehensive in scope, with supplemental information on various basic applied physics and mechanical concepts, such as linear and rotational motion, springs, friction, gears, levers, heat transfer, and energy transfer t found in other books in its class. Digital controllers and concepts are introduced early and referenced throughout the book. Analog concepts are also included. This edition features new material on digital panel mount controllers, differential gears, the Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT), ultrasonic proximity sensors, inductive proximity sensors, ultrasonic flow sensors, and cascade control. Information has also been added to better address such topics as AC variable frequency motor drives, PID control, and the AS-I sensor factory network.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kilian graduated from UCLA with a master?s degree in Engineering. He is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Maryland, and is currently the Chairman of the Engineering Technologies Department at Anne Arundel Community College.
- Author(s)Christopher T. Kilian
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2005
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width208 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.