All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in Barron's Business Library Series speak to men and women who are starting a company or managing a small-to-medium-size business. Advice and instruction is geared to daily operations and finding practical solutions for typical problems. Topics discussed in this book include understanding cost concepts, job-order costing, process costing, activity-based costing (ABC), activity-based management (ABM), cost-volume and break-even analysis, budgeting, cost analysis for n-routine decisions, how to make capital budgeting decisions, performance metrics such as the balanced score card, and a variety of cost management tools, including target costing and life-cycle costing. The authors cover all important issues that relate to budgeting and affect company profitability. A helpful appendix presents tables that account for the time value of money, and a glossary gives definitions of specialized cost management terms.
- Author(s)Dr. Jae K. Shim,Joel G. Siegel
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Library
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.