All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents reliable information, in a n-technical manner, on the composition, nutritive value, manufacture, chemistry, and bacteriology of milk and dairy products. The book introduces the reader to the broad aspects of the dairy industry and the possibilities of bringing in new techniques. Visit us at www.chemical-publishing.com
- Author(s)Lincoln M. Lampert
- PublisherChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/1998
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.