All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern ERP can be used in an undergraduate or graduate enterprise resource planning systems course or to support an ERP module in information systems, accounting, business, or supply chain courses. This third edition continues to be vendor-agstic and has been substantially revised to keep pace with advances in the ERP marketspace. New topics include cloud computing, mobility, and business analytics, while ERP security, ERP risk management, databases, and supply chain have been expanded. Invative graphics and ERP screenshots have been incorporated to further aid in the learning process.
- Author(s)Marianne Bradford
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.