All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of a comprehensive range of commercial fluoropolymers with an emphasis on structure/property behaviour and their diverse fields of application. Topics covered include: crystalline and amorphous fluoropolymers, fluoroelastomers, coatings, sealants, linings, electrical properties, surface properties, effects of radiation, chemical resistance and failure modes of fluoropolymers. With chapters written by experts from industry and academia from North America, Australia, Europe, Russia and Japan, this book is truly international in scope and will be welcomed by researchers, processors and users of all types of fluoropolymer.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWiley Series in Polymer Science
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.,facsim.
- Weight1108 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJohn Scheirs
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.