All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern French Grammar Workbook, second edition, is an invative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of French. The book is divided into two sections: * section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures * section 2 practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs). A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check your progress. Taking into account feedback from the first edition, this second edition w features: * exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty * cross-referencing to the Modern French Grammar, Second Edition, for each and every exercise * topical exercises that develop vocabulary. Modern French Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of French: beginners, intermediate and advanced students. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern French Grammar (ISBN 0-415-33162-5).
- Author BiographyMargaret Lang is Director of Administration and Isabelle Perez is Teaching Fellow, both at the School of Management and Languages, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Isabelle Perez,Margaret Lang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleModern Grammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.