All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past fifteen years, the geometrical and topological methods of the theory of manifolds have as- sumed a central role in the most advanced areas of pure and applied mathematics as well as theoretical physics. The three volumes of Modern Geometry - Methods and Applications contain a concrete exposition of these methods together with their main applications in mathematics and physics. This third volume, presented in highly accessible languages, concentrates in homology theory. It contains introductions to the contemporary methods for the calculation of homology groups and the classification of manifesto. Both scientists and students of mathematics as well as theoretical physics will find this book to be a valuable reference and text.
- Author(s)A. T. Fomenko,B. A. Dubrovin,S. P. Novikov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byRobert G. Burns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.