All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly revised and updated edition to Jane Buckingham's phemenal bestselling guide to modern life for young women w contains all of the latest information on online dating, exercise trends, social media etiquette, and healthy eating. With information on entertaining, etiquette, housekeeping, basic home repair, decorating, sex, and beauty, The Modern Girl's Guide to Life became a sensational bestseller as young women everywhere discovered this indispensable book had everything they should kw-but might t! Now in this revised edition to the classic bestseller, style maven Jane Buckingham reveals more of the helpful tips and secrets that get passed on from generation to generation, but many of us have somehow missed. Full of practical, definitive advice on the basics-the day-to-day necessities like finding a bra that fits, balancing a checkbook, making a decent cup of coffee, and hemming a pair of pants, The Modern Girl's Guide to Life Revised Edition includes new topics such as: * Social media 101: where you should and shouldn't be online * Online dating: should you, shouldn't you, and how can you find the right guy * The do's and don'ts of sexting * Online flash sales: are you really saving? * Tips & tricks for eating organic, shopping at Farmer's markets, and juicing safely * Updated recipes * How to find the exercise that's right for you * Interview etiquette: everything from what to wear to what to say * Updated financial section * ...and more! Modern Girl guru Jane Buckingham includes loads of savvy counsel to help us feel more refined, in charge, and together as we navigate the rocky terrain that is twenty-first-century womanhood.
- Author BiographyJane Buckingham is the president of Trendera, an innovative marketing and media consulting firm with numerous Fortune 500 companies as clients. She is a contributing editor to Cosmopolitan, a regular guest on Good Morning America and The View, and was recently named by Elle as one of the 25 Most Powerful Women in Hollywood. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, bestselling business author Marcus Buckingham, and their two children, Jack and Lilia.
- Author(s)Jane Buckingham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleModern Girl's Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.