All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most complete guides for the flute ever published! Covers basic fingerings, trills, tremolos (3rds through octaves), quarter-tones, multiphonics. A unique reference book for studio and classroom by James J. Pellerite, Professor of Flute, Indiana University.
- Author(s)James J Pellerite
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width311 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.