All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern Land Law is one of the most current and reliable textbooks available on land law today, offering a lively and thought-provoking account of a subject that remains at the heart of our legal system. Dispelling any apprehension about the subject's formidability from the outset, this compact textbook provides an absorbing and exact analysis of all the key legal principles relating to land. Written with students firmly in mind, a clear introduction to every chapter frames each topic in its wider context and corresponding chapter summaries help to consolidate learning and encourage reflection. This 10th edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to take into account key developments in the law including an updated chapter on registered title in the light of the recent Court of Appeal decision in Swift First v Chief Land Registrar and Goldharp v McLeod. There is an update on the Law Commission's recommendations on easements and covenants, including the 'Right to Light' as well as analysis of recent, often contradictory, decisions in case law relating to cohabitation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Martin Dixon is a Professor in the Law of Real Property, University of Cambridge, Honorary Bencher of Lincoln's Inn and a Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge. He is visiting Professor of Law at City University, London. He examines and writes extensively on property law and is the Editor of The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer, the leading property law journal.
- Author(s)Martin Dixon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 colour line drawings
- Weight907 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.