All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to give an overview of contemporary French landscape architecture, to position it, and to offer an immediate and useful resource for policy-makers and professionals involved in this field,as well as for everyone who plays a part, consciously or t, in the history of today's landscape. With dedicated chapters on Public parks and Gardens, Urban Public Spaces and Private Gardens 69 detailed examples are featured.
- Author BiographyICI CONSULTANTS is a French company, which has taken part in book publishing for about 7 years. ICI focuses on the books on architecture, interior design and landscape. They has finished many good books such as Creative Gardens, Urban Funiture.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Languageeng, fre
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight3289 g
- Width250 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byICI Consultants
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.