All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFind practical answers to hard questions about professional conduct -- and avoid wrong answers that could set back your firm -- with this authoritative guide to legal ethics. Drawing on statutes, standards, and actual cases, the authors show you how to: Evaluate tactics for possible ethical consequencesUnderstand and comply with statutes, procedural rules, and standards of professional conduct while zealously representing your clientPrevent your opponents from turning the rules to their own advantage You'll find concise, authoritative discussion of ethical problems that arise in such critical areas as: Investigation of claimsAbuse of discoveryConflicts of interestBurdensome interrogatoriesTrial in the mediaVoir dire and juror investigationDeposition tacticsSpecial fee arrangementsSettlement negotiationsWithdrawal and client confidentialityArguing false inferences based on inadmissible evidence, plus detailed attention to the special problems that arise in criminal defense, insurance defense, and class actions.
- Author(s)Edward J. Imwinkelried,Richard H. Underwood,William H. Fortune
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/10/2000
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.