All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis forward-thinking, practical book provides essential information on modern machining techlogy for industry with emphasis on the processes used regularly across several major industries. Machining techlogy presents great interest for many important industries including automotive, aeronautics, aerospace, renewable energy, moulds and dies, biomedical, and many others. Machining are manufacturing processes in which parts are shaped by the removal of unwanted material; these processes cover several stages and are usually divided into the following categories: cutting (involving single point or multipoint cutting tools); abrasive processes (including grinding and advanced machining processes, such as EDM (electrical discharge machining), LBM (laser-beam machining), AWJM (abrasive water jet machining) and USM (ultrasonic machining).
- Author BiographyProfessor J. Paulo Davim is Aggregate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Aveiro and Head of MACTRIB - Machining and Tribology Research Group. He has more than 20 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing, materials and mechanical engineering with special emphasis in machining and tribology. He is the editor of five international journals, guest editor, editorial board member, reviewer and scientific advisory for many international journals and conferences. He has also published more than 250 articles in refereed international journals (more 150 in ISI Web Science journals-h-index 15) and conferences.
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. Paulo Davim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.