Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book attempts to bridge the gap between the theory of marketing and reality. The primary focus is on building a conceptual framework for developing marketing strategies. The book with references to the Indian context, highlights the sweeping ecomic reforms and their impact on the opening up of Indian markets to foreign companies. Much of the information in the book is received kwledge. The book is the culmination of more than fifteen years of teaching marketing and related subjects to both the postgraduate students of business administration and graduate engineering students.
- Author BiographyM. Govindarajan.: Assistant Professor of Management Department of Mechanical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Author(s)Madabusi Govindarajan
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Weight693 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.