Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume and its successor were conceived to advance the level of mathematical sophistication in the engineering community, focusing on material relevant to solving the kinds of problems regularly confronted. Volume One's three-part treatment covers mathematical models, probabilistic problems, and computational considerations. Contributors include Solomon Lefschetz, Richard Courant, and Norbert Wiener. 1956 edition.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEdwin F. Beckenbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.