All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to do more with mentoring, you've found the right book. The tion that only the most experienced members of an organization can guide a few promising go-getters longer applies in today's business world. In Modern Mentoring, Randy Emelo advocates for a vastly different mentoring practice. Drawing from a rich career, he explains why organizations should consider all employees potential mentors, making everyone both advisors and learners. Modern Mentoring offers a blueprint for success with a model that benefits more than the select few and steers clear of forcing connections between people. Emelo demonstrates that a culture in which people choose what they want to learn and whom they learn from, while increasing overall organizational intelligence, is completely within reach. In this book you will learn:* what it takes to grow a modern mentoring culture* which tools to use as you facilitate organization-wide mentoring* how organizations like Monsanto and Humana benefit from modern mentoring.
- Author BiographyRandy Emelo is president and CEO of River, creators of award-winning modern mentoring and social learning software. He has devoted much of his life to helping others learn and develop and educating people on how they can professionally advance and grow. He has more than 25 years of experience in management, training, and leadership development, working with military, profit, and nonprofit organizations in the US and internationally. Randy is a prolific author, speaker, and thought leader on topics related to mentoring, collaboration, social learning, and talent development. He holds a master's degree in organizational design and effectiveness from Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Randy Emelo
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.