All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionModern Methods for Theoretical Physical Chemistry of Biopolymers provides an interesting selection of contributions from an international team of researchers in theoretical chemistry. This book is extremely useful for tackling the complicated scientific problems connected with biopolymers' physics and chemistry. The applications of both the classical molecular-mechanical and molecular-dynamical methods and the quantum chemical methods needed for bridging the gap to structural and dynamical properties dependent on electron dynamics are explained. Also included are ways to deal with complex problems when all three approaches need to be considered at the same time. The book gives a rich spectrum of applications: from theoretical considerations of how ATP is produced and used as `energy currency' in the living cell, to the effects of subtle solvent influence on properties of biopolymers and how structural changes in DNA during single-molecule manipulation may be interpreted.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1250 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byEvgeni Starikov,James P. Lewis,Shigenori Tanaka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.