All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDorothy Sutton's previous books of poetry are Backing Into Mountains (Wind Publications, 2009) and Startling Art (Finishing Line Press,1999), minated for a Pushcart Award. Her work appears in such ted journals and anthologies as Poetry; Norton Critical Edition: Darwin; The Hudson Review; Poetry Ireland Review; Poetry Wales; Southern Review; Antioch Review; Prairie Schooner; Virginia Quarterly Review; and Quadrant (Australia), among many others. She has given scores of poetry readings across the U.S., and in Ireland.
- Author BiographyProfessor Emerita at Eastern Kentucky University, Sutton was awarded its two highest honors, the Alumni Excellence in Teaching Award and a Foundation Professorship. She directed the annual Creative Writing Conference there for ten years. She has taught Irish literature in Dublin, Galway, and Sligo through Kentucky's Study Abroad Program. For more than twenty years, she has continued to edit poetry for an international magazine, The Chaffin Journal.
- Author(s)Dorothy Sutton
- PublisherOld Seventy Creek PR
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOld Seventy Creek PR
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.