All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionModern Orbit Determination is an introduction to the applications of estimation theory to orbit determination. Beginning with the deterministic point of view, the author moves towards the more modern stochastic viewpoint. The fact that the degree of determinism present is an engineering decision is emphasized.
- Author BiographyDr. Wiesel received his B.S. degree in astronomy from the University of Massachusetts in 1970, and his Ph.D. in stronomy from Harvard University in 1974. His early experience included tracking satellites with what is now Space Command in the U.S. Air Force, and software development for satellite tracking. He has published numerous technical papers in solar system astronomy, optimal orbit transfer, control of periodic systems, and dynamical systems theory. His current interests center about applying dynamical systems theory to orbital mechanics.
- Author(s)William E Wiesel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.