CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe boundary between public and private policing is messy and complex. Police executives deal with some aspect of it almost every day. Private investments in security continue to expand and public/private partnerships of myriad types proliferate, even as budgets for public policing stall or decline. This book provides police executives an opportunity to explore the critical issues that arise at this boundary. It also examines policing and wrongful convictions; social media and police leadership; challenges of policing in a democratic society; and costs and value in policing.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRyan T. Shwartz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.