All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent times t only have traditional areas of public ecomics such as taxation, public expenditure, public sector pricing, benefit cost analysis, and fiscal federalism thrown up new challenges but entirely new areas of research and inquiry have emerged. This second edition builds upon the strengths of the previous edition and incorporates results of research on new areas such as global public goods, environmental taxation and carbon permits trading and the complexities of corporate taxation in a rapidly globalizing world. The book is a modern and comprehensive exposition of public ecomics. It includes extended discussions on topics of particular interest to developing countries and covers subjects such as: * taxation in an ecomy with a large informal sector * the challenges of using VAT * the use of randomized evaluation * theory of public expenditure and public goods including global public goods * incentive effects of taxation and tax incidence This book discusses the major traditional areas of taxation and public expenditure as well as emerging issues relating to public ecomics in the globalized world ecomy. It will be useful as a reference and update on the modern literature on public ecomics for professional ecomists and policymakers, as well as providing invaluable information as a basic text for undergraduate and graduate students in public ecomics.
- Author BiographyRaghbendra Jha is Rajiv Gandhi Chair Professor of Economics and Executive Director of Australia South Asia Research Centre, Australian National University.
- Author(s)Raghbendra Jha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note119 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 119 black & white line drawings
- Weight1111 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.