All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA strong editorial team and the majority of Scotland's most distinguished historians have lent their talents to this major project: a landmark in Scottish historical studies, and one which looks to reach a wider readership for serious Scottish history than has hitherto been the case. These volumes will be crucial in developing an awareness of Scottish history both in Scotland and further afield, and each volume can be read and enjoyed in its own right, or as part of a set.
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Short Run Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAnn MacSween,Anthony Cooke,Ian Donnachie,et al.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.