All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionScholarly introductory treatment explores the role of modern geostatistics in improved mathematical models of scientific mapping, focusing on the Bayesian maximum entropy approach for studying spatiotemporal distributions of natural variables. 2000 edition.
- Author(s)George Christakos
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Earth Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.