All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionHorses require constant care to stay in top form. Apart from a good supply of fresh food and water, they need lots of exercise, shelters that protect them from climatic extremes...and plenty of affection. These beautiful animals, however, are well worth the effort, and this essential guidebook makes it easier to own one by outlining methods of feeding, accommodations, and working out. With these hints, you'll have more of the fun and less of the stress!
- Author(s)Susan McBane
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleWard Lock Riding School S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date02/12/2002
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations, 50 line drawings
- Weight253 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.