Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises a collection of papers given at the fifth biennial conference of the Centre for Property Law at the University of Reading held in March 2004,and is the third in the series Modern Studies in Property Law. The Reading conference has become well-kwn as a unique opportunity for property lawyers to meet and confer both formally and informally. This volume includes a refereed and revised selection of the papers given there. The papers thus cover a broad range of topics of immediate importance including: land registration, leasehold and commonhold, prescription and law and equity. A growing and popular aspect of the series is its coverage of property law matters worldwide; this volume includes essays on property law in developing countries, in South Africa, Canada, and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cooke is a Professor of Law at Reading University and a solicitor.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/06/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in Property Law
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Cooke
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.