All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough, up-to-date examination of the science and practical application of superabsorbent polymers. Modern Superabsorbent Polymer Techlogy takes a comprehensive look at the structure, properties, and uses of superabsorbent polymers. Prepared by editors with over 20 years of experience in the field, it offers a unified approach to polymer science techlogies and examines the key interrelationships between structure, properties, behavior, and applications. This book draws on the best and most relevant scientific papers from academia and industry, as well as numerous patents and patent applications. The result is a compact, centralized source of information on superabsorbent polymers that polymer or chemical engineer will want to be without. Discusses synthetic chemistry and the effects of synthesis on the structure of superabsorbent polymers Describes and compares industrial practices of the major manufacturers of superabsorbent polymers Features analytical methods for evaluation of the properties and behavior of superabsorbent polymers Explores structural and property relationships of crosslinked super-absorbent polymers Surveys new superabsorbent polymer forms and types-including fibers, foams, and biodegradable superabsorbents Covers current and emerging applications in personal care products, horticulture, construction, and other areas.
- Author BiographyFredric L. Buchholz is Research Associate with The Dow Chemical Company in Midland, Michigan. Andrew T. Graham is Research Leader at The Dow Chemical Company.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byA. T. Graham,Fredric L. Buchholz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.