All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging work on all aspects of towing, in both inland and ocean waters. Part I, The Industry, gives an overview, followed by descriptions of types of tugs and modes of towing. Part II, Operations, covers getting the tug under way, under way with tow and at sea, and special types of towing. Part III, Towing as a Business, deals with the shore establishment. More than fifty appendices consolidate data helpful to the tugmaster. The text is illustrated with more than 300 drawings, photographs, diagrams, and other visual aids.
- Author(s)John S. Blank
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note152 b/w photos, 281 illustrations, 1 map
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.