All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicture an imposing castle on the moor -- the caverus main hall, a roaring fire, a bearded bard reciting Burns, and the merry men home from the hunt enjoying a festive banquet. Now you too can savour the pleasures of just such a feast -- and of simpler Scottish fare, as well -- with this delightful cookbook as your guide. The recipes for over 170 authentic and well-loved dishes -- using metric and imperial measurements -- will make it easy for any cook to prepare traditional Scottish foods. The recipes have been modernised, but the names remain lyrical, and the author's observations offer glimpses of fascinating Scottish history and lore.
- Author(s)Rosalie Gow
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.02New
- AU $45.04New
- AU $30.07New
- AU $14.61New
- AU $34.67New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $29.28Trending at AU $35.45
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.