All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEinhorn and Logue analyze the political, ecomic, and social challenges facing five small, affluent, and advanced industrial democracies in Scandinavia: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden. Updated and expanded from its successful predecessor, this edition emphasizes how global and European developments have affected democratic policymaking in areas such as: * Social welfare policy * Employment policy * Labor relations * Ecomic policy * Social change A comprehensive yet accessible survey of political history, governmental institutions, policymaking, political parties, interest groups, political culture, and foreign relations is also included. The comparative and interdisciplinary focus makes this a stimulating source of ideas for anyone interested in democracy and social justice in the global era.
- Author BiographyERIC S. EINHORN is Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. JOHN LOGUE is Professor of Political Science at Kent State University.
- Author(s)Eric S. Einhorn,John Logue
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.