All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEinhorn and Logue analyze the political, ecomic, and social challenges facing five small, affluent, and advanced industrial democracies in Scandinavia: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden. Updated and expanded from its successful predecessor, this edition emphasizes how global and European developments have affected democratic policymaking in areas such as: * Social welfare policy * Employment policy * Labor relations * Ecomic policy * Social change A comprehensive yet accessible survey of political history, governmental institutions, policymaking, political parties, interest groups, political culture, and foreign relations is also included. The comparative and interdisciplinary focus makes this a stimulating source of ideas for anyone interested in democracy and social justice in the global era.
- Author BiographyERIC S. EINHORN is Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. JOHN LOGUE is Professor of Political Science at Kent State University.
- Author(s)Eric S. Einhorn,John Logue
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notefigures, tables
- Weight821 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.