All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProduced specifically to answer QCA concerns over attainment and assessment in RE at Key Stage 3, Modern World Religions is a series that balances learning about religions with learning from religions. It comprises differentiated Student Books, Teacher's Resource Packs and CD-ROMs, on the six major world faiths. Clearly-structured spreads introduce both learning about objectives and learning from objectives, ensuring that students achieve the right balance. Specifically targeted tasks help students meet the required standards. Each topic includes suggestions for assessment to help gauge students' progress accurately. Foundation and Core edition Student Books have identical pagination, so they can be used together in the classroom to support students of all abilities. The Teacher's Resource Packs provide detailed teaching tes on a topic-by-topic basis, as well as giving clear guidance to specialists and n-specialists alike on key concepts and expected learning outcomes; plus differentiated homework and activity sheets. CD-ROMs enable teachers to integrate ICT, and contain additional activities, together with customisable worksheets for greater flexibility. The evaluation pack contains the Core and Foundation Student Books, the Teacher's Resource Pack and the CD-ROM, at a 20 per cent discount price.
- Author(s)Lynne Gibson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleModern World Religions
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), 1 col. map
- Weight180 g
- Width196 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11 To 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.