All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA socio-cultural analysis of the relationship between modernism and science fiction, from the 1870s to the 1970s, with examples drawn from literature and other media in Britain, Europe and the Americas. The book challenges how high and low culture has been mapped in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyPaul March-Russell teaches Comparative Literature at the University of Kent in Canterbury, UK. He is Editor of Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction and Commissioning Editor for SF Storyworlds. His previous publications include The Short Story: An Introduction (2009).
- Author(s)Paul March-Russell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModernism and...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.