All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionRives uncovers a context of aesthetic and social debate that modernist studies has yet to fully articulate, examining what it meant, for various intellectuals working in early twentieth-century Britain and America, to escape from personality.
- Author BiographyRochelle Rives is an Assistant Professor at the Borough of Manhattan Community College.
- Author(s)Rochelle Rives
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.