All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionRives uncovers a context of aesthetic and social debate that modernist studies has yet to fully articulate, examining what it meant, for various intellectuals working in early twentieth-century Britain and America, to escape from personality.
- Author BiographyRochelle Rives is an Assistant Professor at the Borough of Manhattan Community College.
- Author(s)Rochelle Rives
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.