All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModernist Nowheres explores connections in the Anglo-American sphere between early literary modernist cultures, politics, and utopia. Foregrounding such writers as Conrad, Lawrence and Wyndham Lewis, it presents a new reading of early modernism in which utopianism plays a defining role prior to, during and immediately after the First World War.
- Author BiographyNATHAN WADDELL is a Teaching Fellow at The University of Birmingham, England, UK. He is the author of Modern John Buchan: A Critical Introduction (Cambridge Scholars, 2009); co-editor of Wyndham Lewis and the Cultures of Modernity (Ashgate, 2011); and the author of articles and chapters on literary modernist coteries and communities, Buchan, Lewis, Ford Madox Ford, Joseph Conrad, and Lewis and Evelyn Waugh.
- Author(s)Dr. Nathan Waddell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.