All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the late 19th century to the eve of World War II, Russia and the Soviet Union embarked on a course of rapid industrialization. In this book, Engerman underscores the key role ecomic development played in America's understanding of Russia and explores its profound effects on US policy.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Engerman is Assistant Professor of History at Brandeis University.
- PrizesJoint winner for Akira Iriye International History Book Award 2002-2003.
- Author(s)David C. Engerman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight735 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.