All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina, Asia's 'stirring dragon, ' has the world's third largest air force in total number of aircraft and, in recent years, has slowly started to modernize it. This force structure modernization is a reflection of China's history, strategy, and budget limitations. Therefore, this paper examines the People's Liberation Army Air Force's (PLAAF) historical foundation, its strategy and the force structure it is building. A general comparison of the PLAAF's planned capabilities given three conflict scenarios provides evidence that the PLAAF's modernization direction is sound and is consistent with both its strategy and limited budget.
- Author(s)Patricia M Fornes
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.