All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAircraft modernization to comply with mandates affecting airspace ensures continued access to fuel-efficient cruising altitudes and use of the busiest airports, but these future benefits require an upfront investment in avionics upgrade programs. Building on RAND work examining the cost-effectiveness of modernizing the U.S. Air Force s KC-10 aerial refueling tanker, this study extended the analysis to the C-5, C-17, C-130, and KC-135 fleets.
- Author(s)Anthony D Rosello,Chuck Stelzner,Fred Timson,Michael Kennedy,Sean Bednarz,Shane Tierney,Steven C Isley
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.