All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers cutting edge areas of fiber design and function in an introductory format Addresses a wide range of applications and modifications of natural and synthetic fibers for various applications Focuses on medical applications, but t exclusively Military and homeland security related applications Wound dressing design and future improvements are also covered Contains several different subjects such as magnetic fibers and electrospun fibers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGisela Buschle-Diller,Steve Goheen,Vincent Edwards
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.