Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an advanced book on modular forms. While there are many books published about modular forms, they are written at an elementary level, and not so interesting from the viewpoint of a reader who already knows the basics. This book offers something new, which may satisfy the desire of such a reader. However, we state every definition and every essential fact concerning classical modular forms of one variable. One of the principal new features of this book is the theory of modular forms of half-integral weight, another being the discussion of theta functions and Eisenstein series of holomorphic and nonholomorphic types. Thus the book is presented so that the reader can learn such theories systematically.
- Author BiographyGoro Shimura is currently a professor emeritus of mathematics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Goro Shimura
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.