Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first systematic treatment of modules over discrete valuation domains which plays an important role in various areas of algebra, especially in commutative algebra. Many important results representing the state of the art are presented in the text which is supplemented by exercises and interesting open problems. An important contribution to commutative algebra.
- Author BiographyPiotr A. Krylov, Tomsk State University, Russia; Askar A. Tuganbaev, Russian State University of Trade and Economics, Moscow, Russia.
- Author(s)Askar A. Tuganbaev,Piotr A. Krylov
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/01/2008
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 43
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.