Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on modern and n-commutative ring theory is ideal for beginning graduate students. It starts at the foundations of the subject and progresses rapidly through the basic concepts to help the reader reach current research frontiers. Students will have the chance to develop proofs, solve problems, and to find interesting questions. The first half of the book is concerned with free, projective and injective modules, tensor algebras, simple modules and primitive rings, the Jacobson radical, and subdirect products. Later in the book, more advanced topics, such as hereditary rings, categories and functors, flat modules and purity are introduced. These later chapters will also prove a useful reference for researchers in n-commutative ring theory. Eugh background material (including detailed proofs) is supplied to give the student a firm grounding in the subject.
- Author(s)John Dauns
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1994
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note147 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.