Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.44+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew cover, new format reissue of this story about everyone's favourite family cat, Mog. One day Mog was chasing a butterfly when something happened to her paw. She'll have to go to the vee ee tee, said Mrs Thomas. But Mog hates going to the vet and before her paw can be made better, she causes great confusion in the vet's surgery...
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr escaped to England with her family in 1936, after fleeing Hitler's Germany. During the War she worked for the Red Cross before winning a scholarship to the Central School of Art and Crafts in 1945. She worked as an artist and as a BBC television scriptwriter, before becoming one of the best-loved children's authors of the twentieth century. Judith Kerr has written three novels about her childhood, including 'When Hilter Stole Pink Rabbit', and many picture books.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight190 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judith Kerr
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age2-5
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.