About this product
- DescriptionNew cover, new format reissue of this story about everyone's favourite family cat, Mog. One day Mog did t want to eat her supper... And it was swing and Mr Thomas was cross at having to do the bin bags. Who would have thought that all this would lead to three foxes in Mog's kitchen?
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She is married to Nigel Kneale and they have two children.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judith Kerr
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 2 To 5
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.