Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic Christmas story of everyone's favourite family cat, Mog, complete with a stunning foiled cover for extra Christmas sparkle! It's Christmas, and Mog's house is full of strange ises and peculiar smells. Everyone is busy hanging holly and blowing up balloons, and where is that tree going...? Mog is t happy. So she escapes to the roof, and there she stays...until, unexpectedly, she returns with a bump! Happy Christmas, Mog!
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, but left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis. They arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. There she met her husband Nigel Kneale and they had two children together; Judith wrote 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea' for them, which has gone on to become a much-loved classic, in print for over forty-five years. She was awarded an OBE in 2012 for services to children's literature and holocaust education, and celebrated her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judith Kerr
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.79
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $17.06Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $8.89Trending at AU $12.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.