All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Midsummer Eve and Meg and Mog fly off to meet their friends, but naughty Mog is messing around and falls from the broom. Meg and friends form a search party, but however hard they look, Mog just can't be found! It takes a special spell to reveal Mog's hiding place and when they find him curled up in the cauldron, he receives a firm telling off from Meg before being flown home in time for breakfast.
- Author BiographyHelen Nicoll worked with Jan Pienkowski for over forty years, first at the BBC and then on the Meg and Mog stories. She owned and ran the audio company Cover to Cover for many years. Helen lived in Marlborough, Wiltshire. She died on September 30, 2012. Jan Pienkowski was born in Warsaw in 1936. After creating his first book at the age of eight, Jan went on to excel in his chosen field of design, working in such diverse areas as television, theatre and greetings cards. Published in 1968, A Necklace of Raindrops was the first of several wonderful collaborations between Jan and Joan Aiken - and it was also the very first book Jan illustrated. For over forty years, he has also worked on the Meg and Mog books. He has since twice won the Kate Greenaway Medal for Illustration, and has created many instantly recognizable classics.
- Author(s)Helen Nicoll,Jan Pienkowski
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMeg and Mog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width204 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Pienkowski
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.