All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTell Sackett was packing thirty pounds of gold and worries--until he got to the ferry at the Colorado. Trouble found him there. It looked like a black-eyed woman, pretty as a young filly and a hundred times more set to buck any man. It looked like a gang of hardcases with ideas about other folks' gold. And trouble looked like the other side of the river--the hottest, driest, most brutal desert on the continent.
- Author BiographyOur foremost storyteller of the authentic West, Louis L Amour has thrilled a nation by chronicling the adventures of the brave men and women who settled the American frontier. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print around the world.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1985
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight90 g
- Width108 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.