All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMola is the Cuna Indian word for an intricate reverse-applique needlework technique. These 45 folk-style designs signify themes ancient and modern: pre-Christian crosses, animals, birds, abstracts, and more.
- Author(s)F. W. Shaffer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note48pp
- Weight199 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.